Thursday, March 29, 2012

Clearing up all the old stuff

About a year and a half ago a fellow showed up here with tales to tell. He said it was all going to great and magical and bigger and better. I listened carefully to his speech, I gave it some thought and I even put a little energy into it. As time went by I realized the real truth is that that is HIS dream , not mine, I am in mine.

Validating our own dreams is critical now, not endorsing someone else's or having them endorse yours. Promises or compliments just do not cut it. If you do not feel good and happy and right with the deal, let it clear itself from you. I have been asked to pay for someone else's dreams, I have been asked to believe in them too. When I do that, I lose the focus of my own dreams. It causes a reversal of me and mine. Then I get mad - mostly at myself for losing track again. Anyone else out there with this syndrome??

So today - just for me - I will endorse and compliment my own dreams. They are my reason for being here. So to health, happiness and horses - always and forever wonderful!! Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: