Saturday, March 10, 2012

Whistle or Flute - blow it either way

When I was little my mom said I was like the Pied Piper, I would go out and collect people just by playing my flute. She didn't appreciate me dragging them all home or to our campsite. Then I would do it more. I would also press my face on the car window as people drove by and wonder who they were and where they were going. I even fell out of the car once! I love people, all sorts of people. Each and every single one that I have met along the way has enriched my life and taught me something.

Then I stopped doing that, it was not easy any more. I worried about it. I was always told that that choice would get me into it. You know though, that choice is the happiest one I make. I love people, still do. I think that all the unique aspects of those I have met and have yet to meet that are amazing to me. I also do worry a bit about their situations, particularly about their health. I see so many, so so sick, so tired, so stressed and so fooled into a game of sickness it makes want to play my flute again.

So today I will, I am at the CIM conference on integrated medicine with a bunch of medical doctors who really care about helping people simply get well and stay that way.

I will start today by offering stories of health recovery that will inspire you to wake up and walk away from the group that has mesmerized you into thinking they want anything but your money. Even if you think insurance is covering your bill, the real pay out is in the time wasted being sick, addicted and butchered by those who know you are simply to tired to resist any longer. They will sign you up for the ride to health hell and pick your pocket the whole way, even after you die!

Health is FREE!!! This get a check up thing is a trick to scare you, and keep you in their flow. Once you are afraid then you can be coached and even bullied if you need a jolt from one of them. I haven't had a medical check up in over 20 years, neither has my daughter, we are fit, lean, happy and super healthy. My teeth stay clean without any help from my dentist since I use nontoxic toothpaste, a sonic toothbrush and have no poison fillings in my mouth. No decay or tartar or plaque would ever live there, the terrain is SIMPLY TOO HEALTHY.

We are about to embark on the Healthy Terrain Campaign - showing you all the secrets to health and wellness that are available to everyone everyday. This will be an education from Heaven - showing the gift of energy and the magic of the proper use of it - in the form of food, water, exercise, sunlight and fresh air, we will also throw in some tips on gifts that Nature has that help give you a leg up from time to time.

We will also publish lists of caregivers, food providers, healthy home experts and retreats and vacations that give you life and energy and renew you. Now how is that for fun???

It is time to hear the good news of the PIPE or FLute or whistle again. I will be playing them all for all of us. Let's get this party started!!!

Namaste' Dr. Su

1 comment:

OTWmama said...

I enjoy reading your blogs, Dr. Sue. They are very encouraging and light a fire towards living a healthier, EASIER existence. Reminders that our kids are what we are is a stark, much needed reminder some days. I am so blessed they are in my home - i want to bless them with wellness! Enjoy your week!! : )