Friday, March 2, 2012

RESPECT

ESTEEM FOR AND A SENSE OF THE WORTH OR EXCELLENCE OF SOMEONE OR SOMETHING.


A Big word in this world today. Demanded but rarely earned. Pushed forth as a right of age or education but in reality neither education or age earn it, respecting others and other things, is what brings it to you!

I respect nature, therefore she respects for and nourishes me daily in so many ways I can not count them.

I respect health and do everything I can to encourage it by honoring it's natural abilites and working with it's flow - respectfully.

I respect the differences in people. We are all so special and unique and I love the differences in who and how we are.

I respect my family, although I commonly disagree with some of their choices and behaviors and beliefs, I love them very much and cherish and respect them always.

I respect myself. I feed, water, exercise and play and laugh all the time with ME.
I pay my own way and have charity for others as a standard of the days of my life.

I respect the journey of each one here. I have watched the trials and tribulations of many people with a deep and abiding respect for the ability to learn something the HARD WAY, and I respect that.

I know now that the love of life promotes respect in and on every level. I respect you, please respect me too. Dr. Su

No comments: