Saturday, March 24, 2012

rainbows and dreams

Both have been big energy all week long. In the promise of a new day and new way of living without pain and lack, the rainbow is their way of telling us it will be alright. I truly know that for sure, it will be alright.

The dreams of the past week have been vivid and filled with messages.

Your dreams tell you from the place of pictures and actions all about you and only you. You do not dream of others even though they appear. They are simply aspects of you and how you RELATE to them in your awake time. We are all, after all is said and done, ONE. A dream book will decipher the pictures for you. Keep a notebook by your bed so you can jot down all the things you can remember then look them up one at a time and savor what you are being shown.

I am directed by my dreams everyday and every night. I have dreams that I decipher while I am dreaming them. I also have dreams so vivid that I am awake in them. My abilities in my dreams become clearer and more known to me and that helps me help me.

We can say good bye in dreams too. It is sometimes easier to do it there, there is less physical and emotional pain in letting go in your dream place. I have walked to the other side with many friends, living and living on, in my dreams and it is also where although they are physically gone they still visit me there. I LOVE THAT!
Sometimes when life here is not fixable I still have them in my dreams and at least I know they are still close.

If my dreams are real, which I know they are, we are in for some major changes around here. Hold on to your loved ones and keep your heart steady and your eye on the prize, we are about to shift upward and it will be magical and fullfill all of my dreams. Ya! WELCOME TO THE NEW EDEN AND THE ONE WORLD OF LOVE. Take care of each other and treat each other with great respect, speak only words of encouragement and light, and don't forget to laugh and sing and dance as if noone is watching, but remember they all are!!!! Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: