Thursday, March 29, 2012

Trust and love

Trust is Built. From a foundation of honest and kind and safe. It is not a given, it is a gotten. When the reporter called from City Pages and asked to do the story of the court case with KSTP - I simply said, I do not trust the news or reporters. He said, neither do I. He then said, if I would give him a chance he would build a foundation of trust with me and I would benefit from our communication. I hesitated.

Then I decided to try to trust again. I am so glad I did, the story was wonderful and filled me with peace. Now did I get peace from the story, NO, I already knew the story, I got peace from trying out the TRUST piece again. I am having a struggle with trust - people are so sad and so mad and so broke - they holler and curse and steal, some pretend to be your friend, some even ask you for help then turn around and take from you and it all destroys trust. I know that building trust is worthy but don't you get tired on trying over and over and still not getting it done???

Let's see how this goes. I love everyone, can't help it, that is the way I am built, but this trust thing - just not there yet. Then there is the loyalty piece and the respect part, wow! Humans need to do some work, no wonder so many souls are on the planet right now, reincarnated for the last try at getting it right.

Hope I do!!!!

No comments: