Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Yoga with the Eagle


I love nature and all her wisdom is for us to share and use freely. The animals have always spoken to me in my life. Sharing their gifts with me so that I may be better in my human experience. I was taught that when we see an eagle we raise a hand in greeting and say megwitch or thank you - because they are the ones who have God's ear.

From my mouth and heart on the wings of the EAGLE AND BACK TO ME FROM CREATOR ON THOSE SAME WINGS!


Yesterday we went outside to do some of our yoga class and as we united in a pose a mighty eagle flew to us and then made a circle over our heads - as if to say, "well done my children.".

I love the fact that nature encourages me to keep going. As the day wore on we did our work here, we took care of people and then Heidi and I rode our horses for awhile, just before the afternoon ended a storm blew up and a GIANT rainbow made her home on my ranch. One end on each end of the land here!! Wow, eagle and rainbow all in one glorious day - must be something big coming our way - hold on to your hats we are ready!! I love this planet, don't you???

No comments: