Saturday, March 17, 2012

It be-comes you!

I love that when someone says, oh that be-comes you. It definately makes me smile and glow. That is our way of manifesting the truth, our own truth. The truth if it be-comes you, it is your truth. I see unhappy unhealthy truth all around me these days, I also see the be-coming of the beautiful loving souls actually taking responsibility for their own thoughts and words.

What you do does not make matter to me - It can not become me. Only if I begin to believe it and make it mine, would that happen. I choose not to be-come the words or thoughts of anyone but me.

In honor of be-coming things that I love, I will honor and celebrate each sunrise and honor and celebrate each sunset too. Being grateful for all the moments I am becoming ME all day long.

Be - come your wildest dreams and thoughts and be eternally healthy and beautiful.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

No comments: