Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Keeping the Faith

For a very long time others wanted me to believe in their beliefs. It would have been easier or more socially correct with lots less conflict and certainly far less punishment and cost. I wanted to give up sometimes and I wanted to give in sometimes. I wanted to fit in, I truly did, I just could not. I have heard the drumming of a distant and different drummer my whole life and even though I tried to hear what others heard and even enjoy it, I could not. My parents could not understand that, my friends could not either, even my partner was driven off by my unwillingness to settle for what I considered to be less than what I knew for sure to be real and right.

My advice to all of us is to follow the drummer we hear here. It is your heart's song, your truth and it will keep you and follow you all the days of your life. The Creator has put that into the package of you and it is the way HOME. A distant sound to many and barely audible to those who have stopped listening to their heart and followed their other BODY PARTS instead.

We are not sheep or lemmings or cattle to the slaughter - we are unique fingerprints, individuals that require specific and individual things. The love of each one of us is guaranteed, although that guarantee is not of Earth, it comes with you when you are born and it will be there when you leave here, to guide you back to your origin. While we are here alone and seperate, it is our life's journey to find it in one another and nurture it. That is the job and in the end faith, hope and love will be the prize. Did you find it and cultivate it????

I did, faith has always been my middle name, unending and unbending, hope my reason for rising in the morning and love - well, that's the one I have yet to work on. Starts with loving myself and that is the challenge, not needing another to validate me or give me permission to be me. Not having to buy it or earn it in any way but by right of being Susan.

So here's to a new day and the truth shall set us all free, your truth is your gift to us!! Share it with the world - we need all the instruments in our human orchestra to play together well and make beautiful music here!!

No comments: