Friday, March 30, 2012

The old Easter Story - the NEW easter story

The symbols are there, the cross, you and I being centered in the middle between heaven and earth, space and time. The cross is the four directions of our world. Air, fire, earth and water, it has given humans something to focus on over and over, in a grand chase of the WHOLE. Each color was given an element, and we spent thousands of years working with those elements.

My color is the red and my element is the earth and they are a wonderful project to learn and work with. Nature, especially the animals are well integrated within that lesson. We have destroyed nature in the past hundred years with a savageness that is barbaric. I see it done to bodies with drugs and surgeries, especially to those in the most pain and trouble. I see it done to our world with garbage and toxic waste and also with the pillaging of her vast resources without order or thought.

Then I meet the people who are poisoned and demonstrate behaviors that only could come from a toxic body and mind. Their words and actions and diet and other habits are their addiction to the addiction to poison. I am grateful when someone comes and says get me down off this cross please. Help me clean up this body of mine and then can you teach me how to work it. I love that job and people who really want to be well and fit and happy do it so beautifully!!

Yesterday Jamie and Keith, a beautiful couple working on wellness together reappeared here and I was so delighted with their transformation I nearly wept!! It is the truth, that we all deserve health and happiness, the trap comes in the thinking brought on by the sales pitch of the worlds toxic products. Just because it is legal doesn't make it right. Stop at Corepower in woodbury and talk to these two about their resurrection, it is the Easter story in real time with real people - a resurrection and soon an ascension into the light and love that are all available to us - every single day of our lives.

No comments: