Friday, March 2, 2012

Another Awake dream

Looking up from the back seat of the car I was riding in I saw a valley of such beauty and majesty and perfect harmony, I wept. I realized my mother was in the front seat watching me cry and I didn't mind. The waterfalls from the top of valley all the way to the bottom were magnificent and the grass along each side was perfectly manicured. It went back for miles and miles.

Then as we drove past that view I asked to walk to the top knowing it would be the greatest journey of my life and by far the must beautiful. As I thought that, the winds came and the sumacs and the grasses started to wave like wheat can in the wind, but it was an actual dance! All of nature was dancing in the wind and it was spectacular to watch.

I woke up at that moment still there, still seeing it even now. We have arrived at the Valley of the Shadow of death, we will fear no evil for Thou art with me, thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me, comes to my mind. I love that vision of transition. Are we transitioning while remaining alive? Yes we are. Our view is the view we have been told of, prophecy is real and alive and today!! Share the beauty of your vision of a new world, safe and healthy and sustaining us forever, or as long as we choose to stay.

Celebrate your life here and all the choices you are given to get it right and make it better - transition is what is needed, walk up the valley to the top of the mountain, I can not wait for you to see what I see!! The vision of a new earth is right there just a few steps ahead! Namaste'Dr. Su

No comments: