Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hope for the Hopeless

I have always believed in hope. I live that way every single day. Hoping that someone or something will find their way to health and happiness and peace. I never feel sorry for anyone, I only feel hope for them. We can live in regret if we do what we know is wrong, or when we try to get away with something or impose our will on another. Your will is your own, so our your choices, there are no victims here only students.

I will be attending the hope for the hopeless conference, a group of like minded healers who know more about healing the ills of those suffering then most. I love that they will all be together in one place sharing their wisdom and knowledge and experiences so that we may all share them with anyone who seeks it. I honor the journey of illness, it made me who and how I am today, fit and strong and so so healthy, better yet though, it is how my girls turned out too. That is the key here, leaving a legacy of hope and healing for the children of this planet. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: