Friday, March 16, 2012

Privileged

You all have privileges here, many of you have lost sight of that. When I was a physician recruiter, we worked with each doctor in obtaining privileges to practice at different places. We had to ensure that they were who and how they presented themselves to be. Checking on their backgrounds was a part of the job. I believe that we need to check on each other now and privileges need to be revoked to those whose stories don't match and whose integrity is gone.

I see and read auras, they are the colours that stream off people around their bodies. I rarely see something that repels me. I see darkness and weakness as something I can enhance with love and light. I do that every day in my job and with my family. I have learned a great lesson in the past few years, many who need love and light will not accept it. They feel it as judgement or pain or something to take without trading something back. That left me with a few holes. I tend to be rather generous and love to share. I want everyone to feel better but I can not make them. I thought that by sharing my bounty and my privileges, that they would find joy in their own way and establish their own privileges, but it turns out that that is not what happens. They just get resentful and take it out on me and others in their space. They see privileges as something to dislike not emulate.

So for today I will be privileged again fresh and new, so are you. Find that space within yourself and own it and become a privilege to know. I am and I am grateful to the Creator for those gifts. Good Luck.

PS: tell someone it is a privilege to know them before it is TOO LATE. Time is nearly up, it is 2012!!

Janet it is a privilege to have you work with me, Dan it is a privilege to share my ranch with you and to my daughters Carly and Jessie, You are the best of my life and a real privilege to share all I have with!! I adore you all and it is a privilege to have you in my life each day!! NAMASTE' DR. SU

No comments: