Sunday, March 4, 2012

Always seeing the good

I do that, I always have. I see the good and the potential in all things, in all people. No matter how dark they are, there would not be life there if there was not at least a spark of light. Hopeful that that spark will take a hold and light a fire I share my good fortune and optimistic views with those who ask to share.

There are many out there now who would take advantage of that generosity and think they have gotten away with it, but the Universe sees all and has a very tight grip on my life and it's energy. Nothing ever gets too far away from me and my life shows that.

A young man robbed my home after years of my offering to help him with work and support and health ideas about his addictions and choices. WOW. That was hard to take, then another man, same lost sort of character, claiming to be homeless and in need of care and lodging for himself after heart surgery and his sick brother too, robbed me too. After I nurtured him back to health, he asked for work and then took a down payment for a construction project I had, and went to Florida for a vacation!

Many are lost and wanting to be found. Many are lost and want to take what is not theirs, for the attention and the adrenaline, very very sad. Claiming to be something they only wish they were. Free is NOT what they are, chained to behaviors that put them in jail and in hell on earth. These men have sons who will have to deal with the legacy of their father's tormented behaviors, because their father's sins will be visited upon them. WOW. This is a sad commentary, but true and it has to play itself out.

I wish parents would consider their children first and clear up the problems and confusion instead of humiliating and damaging their offspring. The look in the eyes of a child whose parent has done those awful things, is always haunting to me. It truly is one of the few things that makes me cry in pain.

I will go to jail to see the man who is there and forgive him, he will pay me back. I will also deal with the other man the same way and jail is where he belongs too. It is there, confining them away from those of us who they hurt, that maybe they can think quietly about their actions and seek forgiveness for the pain they cause others, especially their loving families.

Death is the same sort of jail as life can be, for those who injure those around them, a time of reflection and seperation, to try to clear it up, to return here and try again. Many will die to start over fresh, others will live and forgive and be forgiven and start over in the same lifetime. It is the way of our world and many are struggling now, pray for them, do not give hand outs it doesn't work, I tried and am willing to admit my failure. Next time it will be better for experience is the greatest teacher in life. I love you all, here's to better days and lessons well learned.

Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: