Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Boxwell Builders Construction Co. Anoka Mn BUYER BEWARE!!

This man, Bill Boxwell, drew up a bid for a construction project I had in Mpls, MN for $15,000.00. I accepted his offer, paid a down payment of $5,000.00 and after numerous delays, including a trip he took to Florida, he and his employee gave us one day of work and then packed up and abandoned the project.

Refusing my calls, he emailed me and said - So I guess this means the romance is over?!, then a few days later emailed me and said that if I can spend money to play then I should just give him this money and move on.

Has anyone else met this character, I met him on e harmony in 2010 knew him for a couple of months,before he disappeard without a call and then reappeared in Nov 2011. Asking for me to help him through a heart surgery recovery this Dec. 2011 claiming himself to be homeless and in need. This is how I am repaid. I had not heard from him in over a year. I wonder who else he has cheated, fooled, tricked and promised work to, and then, had their money taken and the project ditched. Then poked back at with sarcasm about the whole situation.

Let's share stories and not let this character get away with this any longer. If you were cheated by this guy I want to know about it. I have been in court with another builder and he stole the money at the end and ditched and when the judge made him accountable for his stealing and cheating, he filed backruptcy, and got out of paying in the end!! Ben Christiansen from Hudson Wis was his name and he still hasn't made up for it. He never even said he was sorry!

We need professionals with integrity, that we can trust to do the work, the only people who get rich from these guys are the LAWYERs!!! lET'S TALK SOON.

I believe in people, I always will, but some are simply beyond belief!

1 comment:

Jeny said...

Excellent information about the Builder........Builders in West London