Saturday, March 31, 2012

I am overwhelmed with gratitude - thank you!

The out pouring of well wishes and encouragement brought from the article by Greg Pratt at City Pages has been amazing. We sometimes in our effort to survive and keep our chin up, forget that we are supported silently from the sidelines. There are those rooting for us that are also afraid for us.

When I was a child my sister used to say to me "Why must you always do that??? Can't you just keep quiet??". She would fear what would happen to me when I WOULD peep. I always peeped. I am a peeper. I would get slapped or beaten with a belt but still I peeped. I got slapped this time hard not by KSTP or Cheryl but by those who claimed they cared about me, they simply abandoned ship too, and that was harder than I had ever been beaten before. Then I got beaten with the belt by my own sadness and it took me out of the game for a whole year. One fellow said he should get money too, just for putting up with me during all of this. I just didn't know if I could get back in and go for one more round. My attorney Pat Tierney worried about me, sometimes he would give me that look, like hey just take it and go, especially when they offered a settlement that would make lots of people happy.

I haven't practiced peeping all the these years to quit when I was so close to being heard. My PEEPS would help others avoid this kind of treatment - I knew that for sure. The 'cavalier' - 'who cares who we hurt' attitude of Griswold and Maybay and Healy needed to be exposed, KSTP showed them and then the truth of their non-caring attitudes could be revealed. It is strange how the facade of TV is and the real person and their real motives can stay so hidden. ACTORS all of them.

Now that this is finished some of those who stood by are relieved, some are grateful and some can't believe it at all, then there are those who are coming forward and saying I prayed for you the whole time, I never stopped even though I too was afraid of what would happen.

To everyone every where, it is time to PEEP, your responses are needed, the bullies and their tricks to scare you, ruin you and make you sad and sick need light and love. Shine your light on all of your world, love those who challenge you - it will make you better for it and stronger too. There is no more room here for any toxic words or behaviors, if you have abused someone with a toxic point of view tell them you are so sorry - that fear was your leader and that you will not ever do that again. Make ammends it is time now for peace to prevail and for us all to feel safe doing what we love to do and being simply who we are. Thank you all of you, I love this world and all She presents to me. Namaste' Dr. Su

2 comments:

free psychic reading said...

Thank you so much for keeping us all informed on topics of such great importance. I am particularly interested in the subject of mold.

attitude of gratitude

Dr. Su said...

it is a huge issue - it is in the body as an immune response - it protects from encroachment but can be come overly protective and then it becomes it's own issue. Homes are also an issue with this and make people'e lives toxic.