Thursday, February 16, 2012

No in or out, only that I am

For many years I felt left out, never fitting in completely to one group or another. I liked ALL the groups, I really did. I like boys AND girls, I like summer and winter. I like inside and outside. I always wanted everyone to be together always, I want everyone to be invited!! My mom called me the Pied Piper, not as a compliment but as one who gathered up all the folks and critters and dragged them home or to our campsite or our cabin. That bugged her, but I did it anyway, I still do.

I learned before I was born that there is no such thing as in or out, only that I am that I am, where ever I am, with who ever I am with - I am. It just is that way for me, and now the Oneness of this idea is spreading and there are lots of us I AM'ers around. No in or out - just is. Peaceful and happy. Join us as ONE with all things all day every day loving the world and the people here, wherever they came from and who ever the turned out to be.

It is all good. We are all that is and ever shall be, amen.

No comments: