Thursday, February 2, 2012

Chapter nine

The legend starts to form now with the need to create a story line that is followable and repeatable. To do a good job in whatever it was I was doing I had to know the truth about me and how I worked and why it was like that. I wanted stability and potential all at the same time, knowing to move forward I had to somehow look back, in the present I would begin that process. I needed knowledge about the body, the mind and the spirit, working toward that goal I started breaking into things by breaking them apart.

First my health. I shattered it, I got sick and miserable and created amazing horrible pain all at the same time, with a dis-ease called interstitial cystitis, a chronic inflamation in the bladder wall. I spent two years learning about me and my body and it's responses to certain things, like toxins and foods and emotions. I quit sleeping and relied on drugs for survival. I allowed and even invited different proceedures and surgeries. I suffered and cried and then I got angry and decided if I was going to remedy this stupid thing, Me and Me Alone, would have to do whatever it took and I did.

This was the beginning of my own legend, I started to put in the corner of the map of my life keys I had discovered on the journey. Now life was getting interesting!!

No comments: