Monday, February 6, 2012

Letting go

A friend of mine is suffering loss, a friend of his is sick. It is such a challenge to participate in someone else's lessons, yet we know your lessons are my lessons, we are all in this together.

What do we do??? How do we make it a productive part of life here??? First to know we are all going to experience endings is key. Some of those endings come as a relief other endings abrupt. Why the differences??

Before we are incarnated into the physical realm of limitation and only 3 dimensions we are aware of the escape clause. I know most of us would not subject ourselves to this reality if we didn't know we had a golden parachute. The Creator is benevolent and that is always the ending. It is the DURING piece that we are confused, disconnected and commonly afraid and angry. That is the learning piece/peace part that we are in right now.

When I was little I watched my father dying, his aura had gone grey and wispy and it totally freaked me out, I screamed and cried and begged him not to go. I had that happen many times after that, I was especially upset about old people who tottered and were disconnecting, it disturbed me no end. I didn't want anyone to leave. It was a gift not a curse and when I understood what it was about and how to use it peacefully I could be there without stress during transition and help them let go.

I have that peace/piece in my heart. Letting go for the leaving party is one thing but it seems that those left behind are in need of help too. I didn't survey the damage for a long time with others since I never felt the damage in me, it was hard to acknowledge it in them. Then as a Naturopath I ran into the injuries and diseases associated with those loses over and over and knew we had to talk about letting go.

I love this way of thinking, we are all in an ocean of energy, drops of water together, then some of us evaporate and become clouds, leaving the ocean behind for awhile. When I was little our nanny said my father was in the clouds and when it stormed and thundered it was him bowling and getting a strike! I could understand that and it felt right, he was taking time out from Earth life to enjoy one of his favorite games and I would see him again later.

We rain back down when we are rested and rejuvenated and then the journey begins again, puddles, creeks and raging rivers become our life again and we eventually get back to the ocean of oneness. Dr.Emoto shows how the crystals of water change with the words attached to them, just like people do, we are water. We are the sea, the rain, and those words effect us, changing our structure with their power. Making it easier or more difficult. CHOICES ALWAYS choices.

So in letting go of a friend who is starting to evaporate use your best words! LOVE being the greatest of all of those words, celebrate all of the good stuff and that is what you will be left with in your own heart and body and memory. Regret nothing, for just in knowing someone there is a benefit always.

THE CHOICE OF LETTING GO IS THEIRS, HONOR THEM WITH YOUR TIME AND AFFECTION AND ALLOW THE DEPARTURE THE GRACE AND RESPECT IT DESERVES, THEY'LL BE BACK OR YOU WILL SOON BE THERE. THAT IS THE GUARANTEE OF A BENEVOLENT AND LOVING CREATOR.

No comments: