Saturday, February 11, 2012

Why???????????????????

I am the Queen of Why?? As a child I drove those with NO answers nuts and was the delight of those who KNEW something.

I know that is why I am a Naturopath, it is simply about why. I love the bigger picture and in that view there is always a look at the underlying pieces along with the obvious. Many people work with or on the obvious, that has merit, I prefer to see and identify the underlying issues, the whys or wise.

I teach YOGA -WHY and how. I teach MEDITATION WHY AND HOW. I teach NATURE - WHY and how. I teach LOVE, and faith and hope - why and how and when, too. I want you all to know why you do what you do and why it will work or not, do not give in to my opinion or any one else's - you are the compass and the map of your own experience, ask yourself why. If you do not know ask someone who may. It is good to know WHY and become wise.

Learn to listen, your are constantly learning on so many levels and those who do are those who become the whys/ wise.

Love yourself and use this wisely and peace will walk with you all the days of your life. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: