Sunday, February 5, 2012

Being tested.

Yesterday I was told I was being tested. I have never liked testing, not taking tests or giving them. I don't find competition stimulating and testing always seemed competitive to me. The only measure of my ability and success is me. As a human I have to pass certain self qualifications on different levels to achieve certain things. How do I know if I pass, I pass when it is easily done with joy and gratitude and I look back on it and smile. Then I have passed.

Yesterday I flunked. I got a total F. First of all I didn't know it was a test until it was over and I was told. Once that was said I realized how foolish I was being. I trust people, I just do. Over my life time that has not been so good for me as I have encountered those who would take more then they give and some even leaving injury or pain as their part. Yesterday the pain was excruciating. The injury however will be short lived. I now know more then I did before and the next test I will pass with flying colors. I have learned to be alert and trust me, not them. There is no one here more qualified then I am to be with me and for me and loving me.

I do not look back and smile, I cry, but next time I will smile because it will be easy and done without effort, joyfully and intentionally. Be aware that we are all being tested, my tester was tested too, and flunked worse then I did. Live and learn.

In the evolution of humanity now create love where there is lack or loss or less and it will be alright, smile at the lessons and the tests, we made those for ourselves and they will soon be complete. And I believe we will pass. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: