Friday, February 3, 2012

Chapter twelve - the conclusion

So this is my story and I am sticking to it. I know to look clearly at all of what I have done and own it all, is one of the keys in the legend of my map and my life.

I wanted a guide, but no one appeared.

Then one day I realized the guide was me, I had known all along it would be OK and all along it would write it's script, and map out it's own course. I just didn't know that I knew. Now I know, I re-member me to me. Putting together the bits and pieces, torn and worn of me back together is the journey and the bricks on the road home.

In remembering me I also re-member us. I know now that we all are in this together. Different roads on the side of the mountain, yet all going up the same mountain together, meeting at the top in the end.

So is this the END??? No way. I feel as though it is just the beginning.

So with my map in my hand and the legend ever-growing each day I play and live and work and love here and that's good enough for me. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: