Friday, February 3, 2012

Chapter eleven

I was always aware of a presence in my life, like a shadow following me everywhere I went. I dubbed her " Annie the Parking Angel" and I spoke to her, asked her questions and bid her tasks to do. She was my reflection at times and my cheerleader at other times, a guardian and guide, she came and never left, although there were times when I was too blinded by tears or rage or fear to see her at all.

At night she brought me away from here, and where dreams of better and easier were. She never failed to point out the magic and miracles of this world. And when I asked for something big, which actually was a very rare thing to do since I would rather do it MYSELF!, she would demonstrate whatever it was in spades!! I was a reckless kid and fast and furious a lot of the time, I know now that she caught me when I fell more times then I know and saved me from early termination of this life contract with her love and presence and encouragment.

There was a God and That God had lots of helpers, Annie was mine.

Religion didn't invite me to it although I poked at it from many directions. Spirituality on the other hand was fascinating and fulfilling and worth pursuing the way I had eventually pursued education. A Higher view of this whole life and the world that I played in was available through meditation and, once taught, I became addicted. Now I had other hobbies and habits, but this one would follow me all the days of my life, rising each morning before the sun and simply listening and taking notes as to what the overview of my life, my work, my feelings, my frustrations and ultimately my choices were, for that day.

Blending a three dimensional perspective in balance and harmony would be the game, and in that way, I would add to the legend of my journey every day, a new piece of information.

I now had power over me, I had a love of life that I had never known. With it came an understanding of the greater good and how oneness of all that is, is all there is here. Along with that came a new view of what potential was available and map to get there.

Now that's what I 'm talking about! Now this was getting fun.

No comments: