Saturday, February 4, 2012

Every one has their own legend

To know who you are and why you are the way you are, does so so much to give the KNOWing of what works best for us as individuals.

YOU ARE YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER, what you have the most emotion about is the part of them that is the most like you. Hate it or not, it is true. That is how you manifest here.

Look at it directly without emotion. My mother was a religious fanatic in my perspective, it drove me nuts. Then I did the same thing only different. I have a spiritual view of all that I do and am and use it constantly. What I resisted persisted until I understood it and embraced it, then it fit right into my personality and life easily as I morphed it into a workable quality.

Fear was always an issue too. Learned that one too and let it go along with judgements and opinions of how others need to be, I quickly stopped trying to save anything or anyone. Those who ask I will answer, period.

We all have the light and the dark, it is the choice of humanity. As I step further into the light I see more, I own more and then I am MORE. Dark is little and lonely, light is everywhere. Step into the light of you, take a good look at yourself, keep everything, fix what needs fixing and have a story to share that you are proud of.

No comments: