Monday, February 27, 2012

Star babies here to fix our world

Mutts, we are all mixed together here, mutts so to speak. That is awesome. Any time we integrate we move toward togetherness. Cooperation is paramount now.

I have watched and waited rather impatiently most of my life for signs of life among those who will fix our world. I kept seeing everyone asleep. Droning media kept people in a trance of selling the unsellable garbage that people buy and eat, and noone seemed to stir much.

Not true anymore, we are waking up!! There a billion new children on this planet with knowledge and gifts and abilities that only the starbabies would bring. They are integrating with humans on every level in every family, and at this time they need us as much as we need them.

They are in need of fresh organic whole foods, clean air and water and a system of education that hones their already in place abilities into the exceptional gifts they bear. If you are involved with the crystalline children, the rainbow kids and the indigos, let me know. We have a health and wellness program designed for them that is truly magical. I know that for sure, I designed it myself for myself and it works better then anything else out there that I have ever heard of.

If you are worried or confused about whether or not your child is one of the new kids, don't, they will point you in the right direction, they have an internal system and they know who to be with and where to find them. It is amazing. I hear from the mouthes of babes that they know me from their dreams. They will also point out errors in your judgments of them, let them tell you their truth, listen carefully and your life will get better and easier, that is their mission.

This is a gift chosen by the many,they are here by invitation, wake up now and play nice together. Eden was the orginal design and I believe it is time to put it in place now. They will show us how.

No comments: