Saturday, July 30, 2016

What works well

It is such a great way to consider all things, as opposed to what is bad, wrong or broken. I have been for the most part retired since I won my case against KSTP news in 2011. They paid me to rest after a long and exhausting court case. I needed a time out to reconsider all aspects of my life here. I have done that. I learned that media is my friend, in that I am a communicator and it comes easily to me, it has merit. I have a joyful delivery and rarely miss the light or the truth or the potential of someone or something. I move very quickly, and I am learning to use that quicksilver aspect of Susan, to my personal benefit and the benefit of all, instead of simply running ahead to see what's up there and then wait for someone to catch up. I know a lot about what works well. I teach health and wellness, play and nature, friends and family and offer a very visionary view. I know about energy, and have always had a Tesla vision of it. I am going back to work now, this time to write the stories and share the experiences and teach the classes of WHAT WORKS WELL. It is my new reality, and sharing it at the ranch, in the clinic and on wellness weeks away, will be my great pleasure and my great gift. Thanks for caring and sharing the good news, it is going to go big, really really big, that well is for all of us now and it is time to own it!

No comments: