Saturday, July 2, 2016

WILD HORSES

On the Hawk's Ridge Ranch Facebook page I posted the prison inmates and the wild horses program. It makes me cry with joy and relief every single time I see it. I am and always will be a wild horse. Trust was hard, as life dealt the cards I got. I did things out of fear and that's what a wild horse does. I overcompensated sometimes and other times ran away. I spent years figuring it out and healing that trust place in my life. In my horse work, they have taught me, that allowing, aligning and appreciating is the only way I can stay happy and healthy. I get to choose, no bullies, no hell, no fear. I get to be peaceful and beautiful and adored. My horses do that for me. Those horses heal us as we take care of them in ways we need to learn to take care of ourselves. Please take good care of the wild horse in you, and let peaceful pastures be where we are now.

No comments: