Friday, July 8, 2016

when love says goodbye

I have always had a hard time saying goodbye to love. It is too cool when it is right. I am ok with death, as that is not goodbye, but see ya later. Love is energy that connects us to one another and when it is not there any longer, good bye is the only way to move forward. I have loved a lot of people for a lot of reasons, I have had a big life lesson in letting go of the crumbs I received in those relationships.t Goodbye was all there was left to say. It is now full throttle, loving myself, my world, my family and my efforts. Nothing less now for any of us. Say your good byes, Godspeeds and don't call me any mores today. All of us deserve full throttle and all that love, the greatest energy of all, offers! Welcome to the new age of love.

No comments: