Thursday, July 14, 2016

Full Exposure!

Here it comes. I offered the documentary Full Disclosure on The HAWC facebook page for those suffering from vaccine injury to review and understand. We wanted to trust that those with some authority would take care of us. I always say to professionals, who act with that so called authority, IS THIS HOW YOU WOULD DO IT TO YOUR MOM, YOUR DAUGHTER, YOUR SISTER, YOUR WIFE<b>? Then I look at their aura as they respond. If it goes dark with shame or deceit, or fear or sadness, I walk away. I take my light with me too. You all need to use your own lights now. Stand up, speak your truth, which is YOUR light. It comes from the heart, which by the way, you got from Creator, and your experience and your willingness to shine. There is no time left to let that which is low, dark and hidden, to have any authority over us at all now. It is our turn, and yes, full exposure comes in OUR light! Shine brightly now, we all want to see what has been kept from us for eons.

No comments: