Thursday, July 7, 2016

We are all related

I know that, I always have. I love and hate that all at the same time. There/their are those who live in my world that are difficult and honestly, I wish we were not related. It is how I learned acceptance. I have to accept some things that I have yet to understand fully. I know when I am confronted by behavior that does not represent the Love of Creator here, I must close my eye's/I's and click my heels/heals and rise above and see the bigger picture. Isn't that fun? To know that I can do that keeps me safe and sound and focused and above. I know you are all being offered that choice too. When I leave the room, lights dim. It is true, it makes those left out or behind wonder how that happened. It depresses them, it causes them pain and they can react negatively. It is how it works. Remember, we are ALL related, and you need to treat me as though I am your mother, because I am. WANTING LOVE AND LIGHT IN YOUR WORLD REQUIRES YOU UNDERSTAND THIS and behave as if the GOD in all things matters a lot. It is a truth that will never end, we are all related and how you speak, becomes YOU, not me. Let this be my final word on this, I have other things to do and say, and it is time for good news now.

No comments: