Monday, July 25, 2016

No more gossip or intrigue will be tolerated

That's what they said. It is time to put away any thing, any word, and any way that promotes fear or separation. We are aligning to our galaxy now, after a long alone time here. We developed some pretty bad habits and THEY are saying to stop now. Quickly! As we come together we need to stand in the joy and grace and light of love only. I know those who still wish to fight, complain, be the center of attention in pain or loss. The tell horrible stories, and make shit up too. I have been there and done that, but as a child. As soon as I became an adult, I said no more mean or intolerant or separation. You are not my hero, nor am I yours. We are team mates, equal in every way. We are all different parts of the same big family, remember that is what communion means. And for those Christians who think they are the only ones who get that, they will soon know better. If you do not have something kind or helpful to add, then stay silent. It is the only way to go now. That's what THEY need to reunite us, here and in the galaxy too. And I for one am ready!!! ARE YOU?

No comments: