Tuesday, July 19, 2016

I quit drinking diet pop...he says

In the adventures of Dr. Su, there was a giant of a man. His name was Pat Tierney and he was my awesome attorney. He led me all the way to Federal Court and we changed things together. We changed the law, and also won a big pot of gold that we shared with our worlds. Yesterday when I called him, before he even said hi, how are you, he said I QUIT DRINKING DIET POP!. And I smiled!!!! For the years we were together, I would say, I like you way TOO much to not speak up about the toxic liquid you insist on drinking. He would shake his head and smile. And we would get back to work. It is now 4 years later, and something changed. He said, he and his whole family quit, and now they like red wine and dark chocolate the best. I guess my work here is done.

No comments: