Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Apprentices

In this millennium I have had several apprentices in my world. Humans, who for whatever reason, wanted to know what I know and maybe even do what I do. That makes me smile. I hire, I teach and I share the magic that I have. It is my greatest honor. I see what works for them and offer them a chance to learn and experience the magic I have here. I have supported the recovery of health and the knowledge hidden from the masses for lifetimes, so to do it again in this final round I am happy to oblige. Some come and are grateful participants, others die from it. I have seen it go both ways. Knowing the accountability is YOURS, is the final outcome and taking responsibility for that knowing sometimes causes the end. It can be larger than life, which in truth is the truth. Our life here is but a microcosm of a much grander scheme. WORKING TOGETHER IN HARMONY IS THE ONLY WAY TO RESTORE FULL POWER. No more apprenticing now. ONLY those who have achieved some level of knowing how to do this thing will remain. I am grateful I had a chance to teach my magic! It has been wonderful.

No comments: