Sunday, July 24, 2016

Restoring power after the outage

I heard there was a power outage. NO SHIT, I said. I have seen more powerless people than I could imagine. Easily told, easily sold. Bullies, they are the weakest of them all, as their power is generated by simply trying to take yours. Money, love, and purpose are what humans know as power here. It is true. But real sustainable power is in the community and communion of like minded loving purposeful humans. Finding your cause helps you find your power. Don't worry about mine, I am on it. I will trust you to do your work, trust me to do mine. The outage came and lasted for long long time. Now as the lights are coming back on people are starting to see that the power was indeed OFF and some didn't even know it! Some got so used to the dark that they became dark experts, low crawlers. Those there are now being seen by us and leaving our planet as it is too warm and bright for them now. Our world is being audited and in the light and the awakening all, every single one of us, will be revealed. The Galaxy is letting us restore our relationship to them, as we had been separated from them for a very long time. So now with the lights back on, power is restored. Let's get busy and save this place and her children, we all have the power to do something great now. They need us powerful and able and we are.

No comments: