Monday, July 11, 2016

finding your tribe

Once a woman said to my daughter Jess, I know your tribe. I have seen them, they have your auric seal on their chest, one just like yours. Would you like me to tell you where they are???? Jess thought for a moment. She was in her early twenties at that time. Then replies, no, not yet, I will find them when it is time. Thank you though, I am glad they are around. Our tribes are not just our families, they are those who get us without words, who love us without expectation, and who know us from long ago and are glad we are here together. It is time for us first to know we all have those connections, and second, to open our eyes and our hearts and sober up long enough to stay awake for the reunion. I, for one, am so glad we met again. I promise, you too, will be glad.

No comments: