Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Let your inner Lion roar now!

As we enter Leo, the lion within all of us loves the recognition and will roar if you give it a chance. Leo is the sign of performers. They love the stage that life offers and being loving to self first, sets them on it squarely in a good way. They lead with a noble head, and a fierce love of theirs. They make great parents when they are healthy and in balance. I would vote for one, if I voted at all, ever. In you is some of that somewhere. Find out where it is. It is fire, pure and hot. It is a voice that reaches out. It is love that is ferocious and willing to step up. I have hired three recently and they are wonderful and willing, they are also hard to train, bullheaded, and do not take direction well. Poor listeners, while being good speakers. Gloss over mistakes, which can be good or bad, depending on who it impacts. They will do it their way, period. I am good with that as long as it matches my way too. I get them, I am pure fire too and together we can light up a room. Find that fire inside you, and BLOW on it. We need some light and some heat around here now. THIS IS LEO TIME, AND THE 8-8-2016 stargate is a chance to pray, and celebrate a new ferocious and fully performing YOU!! Come on Lions, we are ready for true leaders, and entertaining energy.

No comments: