Monday, July 18, 2016

the VOICE of REASONS

The power of the mind to think, understand and make judgments by using honest clear logic. Some can use the verb reason, others can see and aspire to the noun. I do both, I am a Libra rising in a double Sagittarius body. I use reason all of the time, I see as a hawk, a visionary, an energy reader as well as a two eyed human. Balance is my job here, and the reasonsfor balance and harmony become apparent very quickly and clearly in my opinion. I also am connected to those in high places, who if I need an over view, offer me their help and give me more reasons to be true to myself and my mission. I have worked in healthcare a very long time, and there are those in oncology and other specialties who find my over view of reasoning very enlightening commonly lifesaving for those seeking reasons and remedies for their troubles. I have found that with judges too. I have been using the courts for years to support reasonable behavior on this planet, and it has never failed me. Judges like my reasons for being in their world. I make it quick, clear and evident, and sometimes as my ex says, I am the attorney I could have been, just for the fun of it. If you wish to be healthy, happy and whole here, you must have reasons, real reasons that can stand the light and the view of all of us. Find yours, they are the cause of your failures, health issues, relationship and work frustrations, and your success. If they are good, and true, you will prosper, if not, good luck with those kinds of losses now. All is being revealed, and yes, that seems reasonable doesn't it???? I believe so.

No comments: