Sunday, July 10, 2016

The message of hope

I tire of explaining it. And yet, I share the value of the hope energy in my work, but much more in my play every day. I see what faith and love do. I have experienced it in all of my time here. Yet, it is the hope peace/piece that revs my engine! Even in the darkest night, hoping for the dawn is the way through. I have watched addicts who can not sleep became agitated in the dark of the night, and the only thing that keeps them somewhat sane, is HOPE that soon the sun will rise and there will be light again and a shot a new day and another try. Hope is full of focus, it is full of depth. It is willing to go full speed ahead, hoping the gas station is right around the corner. It is hoping that your gauge was faulty, when you are on E! I see humans on E a lot. They come sick, crabby, overweight, broke in more ways than one. It is the HOPE of a better tomorrow that brings them here. Today I HOPE everyone gets a chance at HOPE. It is a bright, willing, aspect of being human, that has no comparison with any other energy. Here's to HOPE for our whole world, that peace will reign and love will be the answer to every question. We are all in this together.

No comments: