Thursday, July 28, 2016

going through the opening

The old ways are gone now. The look in the eyes of those awakening is priceless. I have watched for the past 29 years, and some took the news of the shift well and were eager to begin, others were harder to reach. Some will not join us. In my world, nature is my way and my day, she has been my passion and my gift. In the world at large that is not the reality. Sharing her abundance and her brilliance has been a wonderful calling. I get to be a kid every single day, and I am very good at that. I know that joy is what makes me me. The world now is being invited to her next golden era, and we are there at that doorway now. In the next 2 weeks much will shift. Are you going through the opening? Let it become evident to you, see the door crack and then allow it to swing wide. You can peek first if you want to or just stride on through. Freewill is still the rule and your use of it in the golden age will heal this world quickly. See you there!

No comments: