Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Star Elder conference 12-12-12

I have been somewhere and done something for every triple date since the 1-1-1 and this is the final hoopla. I do not have to do anything for this one but simply attend. The Native Americans have a vision that matches mine and they are sharing a large part of that vision in Carefree AZ that week. I will be there. Look into the events surrounding that date and BE somewhere!! Community will be a real force at that time and being in the community you want to be with in your future is crucial. Since the last solar eclipse of the millenium in Avebury England I have been told where to be and what to do while I was there. We are connectors to this world from an energy from above and lighting it back up has taken awhile. The 12-12-12 is the final set of lights and the hook ups will be complete. Let's see what it looks like down here with all the lights on!! I am pumped!!

No comments: