Monday, October 15, 2012

When people go septic it can be treated

I am praying for a human I have not met. She is very ill and hanging in the balance. It prompts me to say what I know for truth. This year has been one of study and in those studies we have seen the DNA that comes from the root canals of cadavers. It is so stupid and toxic and it makes me nuts to know that responses to external stimuli can tigger one of these locked up pus pockets to explode into the body. Staph and strep and viruses and fungi and parasites of all kinds get locked in those dark rooms left when the lights are turned out by a root canal. Your mouth is the fuse box of the body, connected to every single part of you, call my office and get a chart, then you will see. Do not give in to the lazy way of treating pain by disconnecton. Years ago when I had Interstitial Cystitis, I, in severe pain allowed wires to be put in to my spine and a tens unit hooked on my belt could be turned on and the pain would get zapped. It was a quieter of the noise of that constant pain. I allowed that surgery which was experimental - twice. I was then offered an implant that would zap me for about five years. I asked Dr. Steve Siegal my urologist what then?? He said the damage done to the bladder over that time would necessitate removal of my degenerated organ and I would need to pee in a bag!!! Whoa there buddy, that is not an option! That was the beginning of my recovery and my new career as a Naturopath. When I returned to him after a year of lifechanging events with my Naturopath, to give him the good news that this horrible disease was actually totally fixable, he told me to keep it under my hat, cuz that kind of knowledge could effect his business!! You can not shut off the electricity of the human body without damage, root canals are done daily with a blind eye to that inevitable end. Please study this for your own health, it can save the drama that many suffer from when another external stimuli attacks. We will need to do this ourselves as the KEEP IT UNDER YOUR HAT philosophy continues to rule for a while yet. American medicine and dentistry will need the shift to come from us, fire them if they are not willing to move up now to the new matrix of healing. It is time for us to be well all of the time!

No comments: