Tuesday, October 2, 2012

When it is everyman for himself - you all drown!

This is the blue Planet, filled with water and the emotions that we all feel and the choices we make all tied together. BLUE! I have spent years trying to team up with other care givers and professionals who put the client first. Thinking of the well being of the person with the issues as the priority. I have made a million referrals to a lot of people in an effort to create that community. A real team that worked together for the client. Over and over those people just took the money and ran, keeping the client for themself or not sharing their findings or simply pretending the referral never happened. I do not have time to check up on every one and every referral, so when I get a referral from someone I send them 10 bucks and a thank you. That way we are in connection and they know I am on it. I do not know what to do any more. No one wants to team up - it is every man for himself it seems. As I see that reality - all I see is all those individuals drowning in the blue choices of freewill. WOW, what a waste of a chance to team up. I am looking for some partners - let me know if you know teamplayers, who care about others and want to create a community that supports itself and those who need the help. I am interested in those people now!!! Thank you for wanting to be a part of the new world!! All for one and one for all!!! AND LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT

No comments: