Sunday, October 28, 2012

karma is simply your magnetic personality receiving you!

What comes around goes around, you get what you give, all that shows us to be magnetic. The torus that surrounds our body is a recycler and sets into motion your words and deeds. If you speak words or do deeds negatively you will reap that bounty. So for today, forgive, forget and reform your words and deeds. Start with comfort for yourself, then when you are sure of your ability to create that, move on to something bigger for yourself and those who surround you. It is so fun and totally doable. I love my karma, I have created beautiful things with my words and deeds and as they revisit my field I am often amazed at what one little girl can do!! Thank you Creator for the abilites and gifts that add in to this world and living here everyday!

No comments: