Thursday, October 25, 2012

find your note in the song of life and truth of you will be revealed

I was explaining to our staff MD about frequency today and doing what we can to match it best to add strength to the person. I said if I said something mean to you, you would weaken, if I paid you a compliment you would energize. Simple physics. I hope we all find our note now and sing it with joy and fervor! Matching up with your pure self and doing that for the rest of your life will result in a happy host for the visiting spirit being of you. It is that simple and truth and revelation of the truth that is you open the door to a strong and long life here. Do only what you love, surround yourself by those people you love too. Put up the world you fit in and can sing out loud in and this will shift easily. I look forward to honesty and willingness to share our truth with each other. No more pretending is necessary! Be you in all your glory!

No comments: