Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Dying dentist their choice

When I was a kid my friend's dad was my dentist, a real nice man. I did not know till later he was ill. He was an alcoholic and suffered from depression, he died young. I know how sad that made them, I didn't know what I know today about why that happened. Mercury toxicity is a huge issue for all of us, but especially those people. I have helped the staff and the dentists of many clinics clean up their bodies and restore their health, mental and physical, by teaching them what I know. I also need to get the word out about the toxic effect it has on our environment. They say 70% of what gets into our water comes from those dental offices and their run off, although your spit is sucked into a hazardous waste container. Did you know that?? Let's create a wave of change now and fire those who will not be accountable for the poisoning of our children, our bodies and our world. I am angry about this, how about you. Anger is correct when fear says it is time to protect yourself and the innocent!!! Let the adrenaline flow and Join our fight! It is high time we take these matters into our own hands by firing anyone who does not fit the new healthy matrix. Simply say, YOU ARE FIRED!!

No comments: