Monday, October 1, 2012

The Hardest Lessons

My friend Lilan taught me long ago the lessons that hurt the most were brought to me by those who long ago in another place promised they loved me enough to deliver the blow. Off with her head so to speak. Knowing that, I have been able to keep the faith under tough circumstances. Little kids know me from another place, sometimes they say out loud - this is the lady I dreamed of, or say they know me, although we just met here for the first time. If we can remember this we can forgive anything knowing that we choose these lessons prior to arriving here. Also that we lined up our helpers at that time. I have been tested lately in many ways, the past 12 years the hardest tests of all. Keeping the faith was ok, keeping up the energy to continue sometimes not so good or easy. Hopelessly hopeful, a real gambler knowing that in the end I will win. I always do. We all will. So to say thanks to our teachers is to end the lessons gracefully. Let's say grace now and be the community of love we came to be. Remember it is your chosen experience, experience how ever you choose it to benefit you or repeat in again later. Namaste' to all who have challenged, injured or disrespected me, I appreciate the support and the love, thank you for your role in my advancement. Dr. Su

No comments: