Wednesday, October 3, 2012

WAKING UP TO THE NEW DAY

In my dream I was given 2 tickets to the concert of the century - front row. I was ushered through the first aid station to get to my seats. The guy next to me said where is your partner, I said I do not know, he said do you have that ticket and said no I left back where I was. We are all being ushered to our seats in the shift, with or without those we love and know. They can or will come on their own or not. This is the time that only self can dictate the ending. You are your own savior in this. I teach you are your own healer and savior - connected to the I AM presence and that connection gives you all the data you need to complete this task at the top of the class. No more waiting. No more letting someone else do it all. In communion we are taught ONENESS, that is the concert I am attending now. Community, integrated with common goals to support our world and each other. No more of this 5% running the show and controlling all the knobs and the channels. It is a new day, our time has come and we are prepared to take our place up front now. Sing and rejoice at this, it will be amazing and YOU have your own special note to add and we are glad you are present!

No comments: