Monday, October 1, 2012

I saw something that made me feel sick

Has that ever happened to you? It does often on this planet, doesn't it? I try not to take it personally but sometimes the hit is direct and I took one today. At first we want to retaliate but learning to be still and hold that thought is truly what we need to do to remedy the pain. As it reverberated through my body I wanted to puke. I didn't, maybe I SHOULD HAVE THOUGH. Then I wrote the scenario down and expressed my horror and my sadness. Then I simply erased it!! That was a first for me. I usually allow the feeling to penetrate, sometimes it effects me in a big way. This time I felt it and said "go right through me now and back to your source". You are not my issue and I will take no responsibility for someone else's choices. If we can learn to let it go, we can get through this. Together we can create a community that can trust itself and it's people. Right now there is no trust out there and people are hurting and then hurting others in their pain. Sometimes unconsciously and sometimes intentionally. Learn to be still and acknowledge the truth. Thank it, the feeling, for the notification and send it back or send it into the light. I find that sending it into the light speeds up my own recovery. We are quickening now and lessons at the end are coming in super fast. See, feel, acknowledge and release. Stay in tune with your own song and be the blessing YOU want to receive. It is truly that simple, good luck to us all!!

No comments: