Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fight for what is right, the wrong will take care of itself

I have learned to allow. Allowance is the faith to know that if I put my energy into something it will energize, if I simply withdraw it will die. That is how we must work smart to change our world now. If we look to the conflict and toxicity, the liars and cheaters, they will stay alive. So let's put our energy and focus on what we want to survive and then thrive. I personally love kids and animals and land, so there is where I will focus. Loving them into health and life with my gifts. How about you, what do you want to see now flourish?? Choose, you are the driver of your life force. Put it where you want it to energize something or someone, let the others simply disappear with our neglect of their choices. Choose well! Peace out.

No comments: