Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Life is sweeter than you think

I got a message from a friend yesterday who told me another guy I had met a while ago wanted to make sure he greeted me. He said the guy had found the gift of honey I gave him last year in the trunk of his car and remembered me. We sometimes forget how important we are. Every minute is a chance to do something good and well and right and generous. It can impact people in so many ways, it changes lives sometimes forever. I know that and make that effort much of the time, it is fun. The best part is when out of nowhere I am reminded or thanked and told the story of impact. That rocks! I had told him that life is sweet although we may have forgotten that for a moment, a year later he was again reminded of how truly sweet it can be and smiled and remembered me. Now that is what true communion is, remembering each other and smiling!

No comments: