Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Open to your new reality

As we allow ourselves gracefully to become who we were meant to be without interference or opinion of others, it is a peaceful and easy feeling. We choose to be pushed and pulled for many years trying to find safe haven and those who truly understand us. I needed to first understand myself, how about you?? Wishing for the approval of a family who didn't or couldn't and untimately wouldn't, delayed my self approval for a minute. I looked under every rock and into every crevice for that thumbs up and it never came. I do, however have a letter from my maternal grandmother Susie telling me long ago that she saw me as a wonderful mother. I kept that letter, still have it. It could be that those little pieces of fitting in skipped a generation or two, look back down your line, I bet there was someone in the pack, just like you. Secretly admired, but scarey or annoying or just too plain wild! I found those folks too, but from the 1800's. We are all connected and the lineage doesn't make mistakes. You are real, right and on time too. Be at peace with that thought. It will soon unfold and the safe haven here on Earth with those who understand you, will appear right before your eyes. Keep up the search! It will be so worth it! See you there. Dr. Su

No comments: